Are you a student in your final semester or a post-secondary grad? Looking to gain a competitive edge in the job market? Check out the ADaPT Core program!
Applications for ADaPT 2023 Training are now open!
Information Session, external link
Join us on Wednesday, April 5th from 12-1 PM Eastern Time and learn everything you need to know about the ADaPT Program! The information session will be held virtually over Zoom.
Date: Wednesday, April 5th
Time: 12 - 1 PM Eastern Time
Zoom Link: will be emailed to you upon registration
To register, please RSVP, external link.
ADaPT British Columbia, external link
Apply by Sunday, April 2nd
Workshops on Wednesdays at 5:30pm, Saturdays at 10:00am PDT
ADaPT Ontario, external link
Apply by Monday, April 10th
Workshops on Tuesdays at 5:30pm, Saturdays at 10:00am ET
A, external linkDaPT A, external linktlantic
Apply by Sunday, April 30th
Workshops on Mondays and Thursdays at 5:30pm, AT
What is the ADaPT Core Program?
The ADaPT Core program is designed to bridge the employment gap for post-secondary graduates and final-semester students.
This is our main, recurring program where you will:
- Receive training in the areas of digital literacy, communications, research, business financials and professional skills
- Enhance your employment prospects through access to career support
- Boost your self-confidence and learn how to navigate the hidden job market
- Learn how to connect with top employers and like-minded peers to potentially land a paid job placement (employment is not guaranteed)
There is no cost to participate.
ADaPT currently has two modes of delivery:
- Virtual Classroom (instructor-led):
- Participants use Zoom, a video-conferencing tool, for live streamed workshops. Pre-work and post-work are required.
- Workshops are scheduled at specific times and you will be expected to be present (virtually), just like a class.
- Workshops will be scheduled during 1 weekday evening and on Saturdays.
- Participants will attend a career support session with our Career Counsellor.
- Online (self-directed):
- Participants use online modules with comprehensive materials such as videos and practice exercises.
- Although you can work on the modules at your own pace, you’ll be expected to complete them by the deadlines given.
- Participants attend weekly Zoom meetings, facilitated by the ADaPT team, to check in with peers and solidify learning.
Please note, training delivery modes are chosen for participants at random.
Applicants must be a post-secondary graduates or final-semester students. You do not need to be a TMU (formerly Ryerson University) student or alumni to apply.
Applications are now open!
- Apply for ADaPT February 2023 Training (Core A31), external link
- Apply by Sunday, January 15th, 2023
- Apply for ADaPT March 2023 Training (Core A32), external link
- Apply by Sunday, January 29th, 2023
ADaPT 12 Core, Winter 2019