The university has a long-standing commitment to supporting Aboriginal students, faculty and staff.
Aboriginal Human Resources Consultant
Toronto Met’s Aboriginal Hiring Consultant is available to candidates thinking of applying, employees who are looking for support settling in, or leaders who are looking to hire Aboriginal employees.
This portal was created by RULA and the community to help you start your research on indigenous topics. It includes key resources that focus on Aboriginal people in Canada and around the world.
First Nations, Métis and Inuit faculty, instructors and staff from across the university who come together to learn from each other.
- PDF fileTeachings on Semah (Tobacco), opens in new window - Protocol on seeking the advice of Traditional Resource people
- Toronto Met Land Acknowledgement, opens in new window
- Cultural Practices Policy (coming soon)
- PDF fileTruth and Reconciliation Report, external link, opens in new window
- PDF fileTruth and Reconciliation commission of Canada: Calls to Action Report, external link, opens in new window
- Council of Education: Deepening our Relationship Report, external link, opens in new window
- PDF fileToronto Met Community Consultation Report: Truth and Reconciliation at Toronto Met: Building a Foundation for Generations to Come Land Acknowledgement